Do you have a special design for a custom parking sign – and just need a quote? Get an online quote instantly.
• Before you start your quote note, however, that many of our custom templates offer special pricing. Templates are best for simple signs. You can just add your text to a template and, in many cases, you will find an even better price.
• For your quote, start by selecting a shape and then size. “Vertical Rectangle”, 18” tall by 12” wide signs are most popular.
• Then, select your print color(s). Most reserved parking signs use green and most No Parking Signs use red print. The background color can be selected on the next step.
• All of our parking sign use official sign materials, designed by 3M for parking signs. These are the same signs made in our factory for hundreds of governmental agencies for their own on-street parking signs. In practice, our signs remain legible for over 15 years.
• Federal MUTCD rules now require reflectivity for parking signs – any parking lot that is accessible to the public must follow these standards. We offer several grades of reflective parking signs.
Reflective dome-top are great for upscale properties.