Why are these Stop Slow Paddles the best?
• It's lightweight. Both our Aluminum and LED paddles are approximately 2lbs. This is half the weight of comparable paddle signs sold by others.
• It's legal. Our Stop and Stop/Slow paddles meet federal & state standards. Signs should be reflective and at least 18" high. Please note signs that read Go do not meet DOT standards.
• It's durable. This is not a flimsy sign made from corrugated plastic or thin aluminum. Paddles are made up of reflective aluminum face with a rigid plastic core. These signs will not only hold up to the wind, but will withstand being thrown into the back of a truck.
• It's reflective. These crossing guard signs use 3M's engineer grade reflective film, which offers terrific reflective angularity. Make sure workers are seen at night!
• It's 3M. Signs use branded 3M materials including municipal grade films and matching traffic sign inks.