Great for funneling the flow of traffic, indicating lane shifts, dividing opposing lanes of traffic, or demarcating bends in the road, Traffic Channelizers withstand frequent high-speed collisions by absorbing impacts and rebounding instantaneously. In all types of weather, including extremely high and low temperatures, Traffic Channelizers always return to there full upright position even after 100 impacts at 70 mph.
• Available in three sizes: 36", 42", and 55" heights for heightened visibility.
• Minimizes damage between vehicles and infrastructure.
• City Post Channelizers are available in four color-stripe combinations and feature a one piece construction that can be installed three ways—embedded, bolted, or glued to concrete and asphalt.
• Channelizer Signposts can be used as a channelizer to control traffic or as an incredibly resilient post for mounting any type of signage. Mounting brackets are sold separately.
• Ideal applications include parking lots, work zones, islands, concrete barriers, road work, maintenance, repairs, pedestrian walkways, bike lanes, HOT/HOV lanes, dangerous curves, airports, gore areas, traffic circles, toll plazas and bridges.