The City Post Glued Down model is an ultra-high performance channelizer post that adheres to concrete or asphalt roadways, and is suited for the most challenging installations, including HOT/HOV/managed lanes, toll plazas and other areas where high durability, minimal maintenance, and fast installation are a must.
- Made from thermoplastic polyurethane for high impact resistance with a quick, sharp rebound.
- One piece construction with a slim, sleek profile.
- Crash friendly design continues to fully rebound after 100 hits at 70mph.
- 360° of visibility with factory applied reflective sheeting.
- Exclusive "pinwheel" base installs easily with any two-part pavement road marker epoxy (sold separately).
- No drilling or fasteners needed—reducing installation times.
- Standard colors include: white, black and fluorescent orange channelizer with white reflective sheeting stripes, or yellow with yellow reflective sheeting stripes.
- UV resistance keeps the City Post looking fresh and new after prolonged periods in the elements.
- Impact tested City Post meet MUTCD and NCHRP 350 requirements for channelizing devices.
- Installs onto concrete or asphalt.
- 1-year limited warranty.