We make it simple and easy to mount your signs. This selection is based on a lifetime of work in the field. We have narrowed the choices to just a few that professional sign installers use most commonly.
• For u-channel posts, it is hard to beat our inexpensive 4-Bolt Standard Kit. Equipped with bolts for both heavy-duty and standard u-channel posts.
• For fences, the innovative EZ-Clip is hard to beat. Requiring just a single person to install a sign, this clip can be used on all chain line fences (use for both tight and loose chain link weaves).
• For traditional round galvanized poles, use our aluminum brackets. Be aware that there are many other systems that require a level of dexterity that most of us do not possess. This system is the favorite of most municipal crews.
• For wooden poles, larger light pole or cement posts, our stainless steel hose clamp brackets are best.
• For alleys or wall mount, our cast aluminum wing brackets work well. They clamp onto the sign and project the sign perpendicularly from the wall or post.