BoltGuard kit is equipped with 3 tamperproof nuts; 2 used to mount the sign and 1 for installing. Accompanied with 2, one-way security bolts for the optimal theft proof sign mounting solution.
- Anti-theft hardware saves you time and money! Eliminate the need of replacing stolen signs with this low-cost invesment.
- Sign mounting hardware is compatible with our signs (3/8" holes) and posts (u-channel and square).
- Tamperproof nuts can be installed using a 7/8" wrench or an 8" adjustable wrench/pliers.
- Tamperproof nut's bevelved edge and one-way security bolt prevents removal with ordinary tools. Sign can only be disengaged from the backside using the installaltion nut.
- To install:
1. Tighten first nut by hand onto the back of the sign post.
2. Tighten the second nut, upside-down, on top of the first nut. The second nut locks with the first nut.
3. Insert a wrench in between the two nuts and tighten until secure.
4. When finished, remove second, top nut using a wrench leaving the first, bottom nut on the backside of the post. Save installation nut for next install or when you want to remove the sign.