LED Stop and Slow sign shines out and grabs the attention of people driving by. This double sided paddle is the perfect tool for any school crossing guard or traffic control personnel.
- Each sign face is equipped with 3M Reflective Sheeting and LED lights within the lettering of the sign. When illuminated the sign is visible up to 1 mile away.
- Fluorescent Yellow Green "Slow" side is compliant in Canada.
- Sign features 2 different lighting modes and a power button on each side. Click once for flashing LED light, twice for steady LED light, and a third time to shut off the sign.
- Paddles come with a rechargeable battery and charger. Sign will last 3.5 hours on steady LED light or 6.5 hours on flashing LED light.
- Automatic tilt shut off allows you to save battery without the annoyance of turning the sign on and off. Simply point the sign towards the ground and the LED lights turn off. Raise the sign back to the upright position to turn on the LED lights when needed.
- Foam grip handle and lightweight design increases comfort and keeps your personnel alert for any safety situation. The 18" size is approximately 2 lbs and the 24" size is approximately 4 lbs. Paddles comes with a wrist strap to help prevent dropping.
- Paddles can be paired up with our Crossing Guard Extension Pole for an increase in visibility. Pole is 4ft tall and can extend up to 8ft - great for busy intersections.