Our LED Stop and Slow sign features a yellow fluorescent reflective SLOW panel. This is the same bright fluorescent material found at pedestrian crossing signs. This material was developed by 3M to provide extra visibility at dawn, dusk, and at night – just when most accidents occur.
- Double-sided sign features STOP on the front (in prismatic reflective sheeting from 3M) and SLOW on the back (using 3M’s high-end fluorescent diamond grade sheeting).
- LED lights are placed within each letter – a major upgrade from competitive LED paddles. When illuminated the sign is visible up to 1 mile away.
- Sign features 2 different lighting modes and a power button on each side. Click once for flashing LED light, twice for steady LED light, and a third time to shut off the sign. Automatic tilt shut off allows you to save battery without the annoyance of turning the sign on and off. Simply point the sign towards the ground and the LED lights turn off.
- Foam grip handle and lightweight design increases comfort and keeps your personnel alert for any safety situation. Sign and battery pack weigh about 2.3 lbs. Paddles come with a rechargeable battery and charger. The sign will last 3.5 hours on steady LED light or 6.5 hours on flashing LED light.
- Unfortunately, this fluorescent SLOW face of the sign does not strictly follow the MUTCD standards, for public roads. But this paddle is compliant in Canada.