LED Stop sign shines out and grabs the attention of people driving by. This double sided paddle is the perfect tool for any school crossing guard or traffic control personnel.
- Smaller, 12" model is good for when a more lightweight option is needed. The 12" model also complies with the Stop Sign Paddle regulation in Canada.
- Each sign face is equipped with 3M High-Intensity Grade Reflective Sheeting and 45 LED lights within the lettering of the sign. Lettering is 5" (12.7 cm) tall and visible up to 1 mile (1.6 km) away.
- Sign features 2 different lighting modes and a power button on each side. Click once for flashing LED light, twice for steady LED light, and a third time to shut off the sign.
- Paddles come with a rechargeable battery and charger. Sign will last 3 hours on steady LED light or 12 hours on flashing LED light.
- Automatic tilt shut off allows you to save battery without the annoyance of turning the sign on and off. Simply point the sign towards the ground and the LED lights turn off. Raise the sign back to the upright position to turn on the LED lights when needed.
- Foam grip handle and lightweight design increases comfort and keeps your personnel alert for any safety situation. Sign is approximately 1.25 lb (567 g) and comes with a wrist strap to help prevent dropping.
- 12" model is not compliant to MUTCD regulations. Please see our 18" Stop Sign Paddle if MUTCD compliance is needed.