Give your work crews or pedestrians extra protection with an LED Stop-Slow Paddle. Accidents are most likely to occur in bad weather conditions, at night, or at dawn or dusk – precisely when these LED paddles are best. LED paddles out-perform traditional Stop-Slow paddles.
- Savvy customers prefer the design of our LED paddle – with the lights inside of the lettering – to others that don’t spell out the important Stop or Slow message. Paddles use 3M Reflective Sheeting and LED lights within the lettering of the sign. When illuminated, the sign is visible up to 1 mile away. The 24” LED Stop Slow paddle features 3M Diamond Grade sheeting. Check with your state or local rules sheeting requirements.
- Sign features 2 different lighting modes and a power button on each side. Click once for flashing LED lights, twice for steady LED light, and a third time to shut off the lights.
- Paddles come with a rechargeable battery and charger. The sign will last 3.5 hours on the steady LED light or 6.5 hours on a flashing LED light. Kit includes a wall charger. The battery pack can be charged with either a USB or Micro B connector – which are commonly available.
- Automatic tilt shut off allows you to save battery without the annoyance of turning the sign on and off. Simply point the sign towards the ground and the LED lights turn off. Raise the sign back to the upright position to turn on the LED lights when needed.
- Foam padded grip handle and lightweight design increases comfort and fights operator fatigue. The 18" size is approximately 2.3 lbs and the 24" size is approximately 4 lbs. This is 13% less than many competitors. Paddles come with a wrist strap to help prevent dropping.
- Pair this paddle with our Crossing Guard Extension Pole for an increase in visibility. Pole can extend up to 77” - great for busy intersections. Once fully extended, the top of the 24” sign is 105” above ground.