LED Stop Paddles provide an extra level of safety for your work crews or at your pedestrian crossings. When compared to traditional non-LED paddles, these paddles are especially visible at night, dawn/dusk or in bad weather – just when most accidents occur.
- Paddles use 3M Reflective Sheeting and LED lights. The sign is visibleup to 1 mile away. The 24” LED Stop Slow paddle also feature 3M DiamondGrade sheeting. Check with your state or local rules sheeting requirements.
- In contrast to other LED competitors,our paddles feature LED lights inside of the lettering. STOP andSLOW become easy to read – even from a great distance.
- Sign features 2 different lighting modes and a power button on each side. Click once for flashing LED lights, twice for steady LED light, and a third time to shut off the sign.
- Paddles come with a rechargeable battery and charger. LED lights will last 3.5 hours on “steady” or 6.5 hours on “flashing”. The rechargeable battery pack can be charged with either a Micro B connector which is included or a USB connector.
- Tilt paddle to turn off the lights. Simply point the sign towards the ground and the LED lights turn off. Raise the sign back to the upright position to turn on the LED lights. This allows you to save battery without the annoyance of turning the sign on and off.
- Foam padded grip handle and lightweight design increases comfort and fights operator fatigue. The 18" size is approximately 2 lbs and the 24" size is approximately 4 lbs. This is 50% less than many competitors. Paddles also come with a wrist strap to help prevent dropping.
- Pair this paddle with our Crossing Guard Extension Pole for an increase in visibility. Pole can extend up to 77” - great for busy intersections. Once fully extended, the top of the 24” sign is 105” above ground.