Recycled rubber base is the favored choice of parking lot pros. It snugs to the ground and does not tip over easily.
- Rubber bases outlast all other bases - including concrete, which chips and discolors over time. Bases look fresh year after year.
- Base has a circular hole - to accommodate a standard 2.375” diameter PVC pole.
- Base weighs 72 lbs, (designed to be below the OSHA 75 lbs lifting limit for one person), but it's still easy to install and move - just tip and easily roll the base along its side.
- Good for signs up to 24” in width.
- Bases are made from old tires - and environmentalists love this.
- USA made - most competitors import their bases from Canada or Asia.
- Additional Base Weight strongly recommended for posts 6' and up. We are not liable for any damage if a sign base and post were to tip over, for sign bases with posts 6' and higher.