This is the top choice for parking lot pros. Recycled rubber snugs to the pavement and does not tip over easily. But, the bases can be easily rolled on their side.
- Rubber bases outlast all other bases - including concrete, which chips and discolors over time. Bases look fresh year after year.
- Rubber base has a square hole designed to fit standard 1.75” square galvanized steel posts.
- Base weighs 72 lbs, (designed to be below the OSHA 75 lbs lifting limit for one person), but it's still easy to install and move - just tip and easily roll the base along its side.
- Good for signs up to 24” in width.
- Bases are made from recycled tires. Recycled tires are great for the environment by keeping old tires out of landfills. Bases use USA tires and are UAS made. Most competitors, in contrast, import their bases from Canada or Asia.
- Additional Base Weight strongly recommended for posts 6' and up. We are not liable for any damage if a sign base and post were to tip over, for sign bases with posts 6' and higher.