• Made from durable, reusable 1/16" polyethylene.
• Stencil is ideal for paint rolling or spraying.
• Sign can be reused. One investment in a stencil pays off - as you can use the stencil to make hundreds of different signs.
• Stencils are routed and have burr-free edges.
• Polyethylene stencils outlast oil boards and other stencil materials.
• Stencil is made from 63 mil (1/16") thick Polyethylene, for stencils over 10x14.
• Polyethylene does not absorb paint and can be washed off. Flexing or bending the Polyethylene causes dry paint to crack, flake, and peel right off.