Paddle securely fastens to a fiberglass pole – an ideal combination for users that must alert traffic for more than an hour or two. Fiberglass pole can be screwed tightly into the paddle handle.
- 2-Sided. The paddle is printed on both sides – STOP on the front and SLOW on the back.
- Two Sizes. Find two sizes of the paddle. The 18” wide octagon is most common. The 24” sign, however, is best for greater safety on high-speed roads.
- Reflective Options. We offer several grades of reflective paddles, along with a low-cost non-reflective paddle. Reflectivity is an important safety feature, especially in low light or bad weather conditions.
- Material Options. Our most popular material is aluminum with a high-density plastic core. For a lower cost – but still a durable option – choose our all-plastic polyethylene paddles. These outlast flimsy competitive corrugated plastic paddles that too often bend after limited use.
- Compliance. The MUTCD requires a reflective paddle for use at night (or at dawn or dusk). Non-reflective paddles are accepted for daytime use.
- Staff Features. Telescoping pole (or staff) can be extended to raise the sign above your head. Fully extended, the top of the 18” sign is about 8.5' above the ground. Fully collapsed, the pole is just 47” long and easy to store.