Front of paddleshows STOP. The back shows GO. Although this design was historically popular, the DOT and MUTCD do not allow this design. This STOP-GO design is notrecommended for use on public roads. A paddle that shows SLOW (instead of GO) onthe back is an important safety upgrade.
- Paddles are made from fluted polypropylene.
- Paddles are lightweight and extremely easy to handle.
- Flutes give the paddle strength. But, if your users handle the paddle roughly, consider a stronger paddle material.
- Paddle is not reflective.
- A STOP-GO paddle is not recognized by the MUTCD or DOT.