Paddles show STOP on the front and GO on the back. While this design has been popular historically, the MUTCD and the DOT do not recognize this design, and this design is not recommended for use on public roads. A paddle that has SLOW (and not GO) on the back is compliant and is an important safety upgrade.
- Stop Go Paddles are made from aluminum clad plastic. This gives the paddle the strength of aluminum, but the lightness of durable plastic. These paddles withstand the abuse – that, in too many cases, a paddle must undergo.
- The paddle weighs just 1.6 lbs, which is 15% lighter than many competitors. Every ounce counts when you have to raise and lower a paddle for hour after hour.
- Our 18” paddle is most popular, but a 24” wide panel is also available.
- Paddles feature an easy-grip handle and a lanyard safety strap.
- This sign is not recognized by the MUTCD or DOT.
LED Stop Paddle 12 Inch : LED Stop-Sign with Rechargable...Part #:K2-4407 12" x 12" LED Stop Paddle-Canada w/ Rechargeable Battery & Charger Verified Purchase
So far so goodJust received them, Shipping was fast and they look like a good product but time will tell. So far so good, They are really bright and the school crossing guards were really happy to get them.